[AISWorld] today's IVI summit on Digital Transformation - Virtual Access Pass

Markus Helfert Markus.Helfert at mu.ie
Thu Jun 22 02:18:41 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Today we are hosting the annual IVI Summit at the Innovation Value
Institute at Maynooth University, Ireland.

https://ivi.ie/events/ivi-summit-2023/

With a great lineup of speakers, the summit discusses topics on Digital
Transformation and Data Governance, aligned with this year's theme of
‘Co-Creating the Digital World; beyond 2027.’

For subscribers of AIS World we are offering the opportunity to register
for a VIRTUAL ACCESS PASS, in case you wish to attend some of the
presentation via the ZOOM Webinar (available only for registered
participants).

Please register via the summit web page using the promotion code to
avail of the free VIRTUAL ACCESS PASS.

Please use Code: IVIS2023VIRTUAL

Regards,
Markus

Prof. Markus Helfert
Director Innovation Value Institute
Director Data Governance Programme - Empower
Digital Service Innovation
E markus.helfert at mu.ie
T +353 1 254 4908
W www.ivi.ie
W www.empower-datagovernance.ie

Maynooth University
Innovation Value Institute
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland.

Science Foundation Ireland - Principle Investigator
Lero - The Irish Software Research Centre (www.lero.ie)
Adapt - The Centre for Digital Content Management (www.adaptcentre.ie)

Research Affiliate at:
The Open Government Institute (TOGI)