[AISWorld] Fwd: Last Date-15th July 2023 to submit only abstract. CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS - Academic Press, imprint of Springer– WILL BE INDEXED IN SCOPUS -NO PROCESSING FEES

Aparna K kaparna869 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 22:04:08 EDT 2023

**[If you have submitted chapter proposal for this book then ignore this
email]* *

**[My apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]**

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to submit your fine contribution in one of my
upcoming edited book, which will be published by *Academic Press, imprint
of Springer *and also submitted for indexing in *SCOPUS*. There are *NO
publication charges* for publishing your chapter in this edited book.

*Title of Edited Book: *Blockchain for Biomedical and Healthcare - Concept,
Trends, and Future Implications

*Submission Procedure:*

Please submit your one-page write up (abstract of 300- 500 words and 6
keywords-*Template attached with this email*) of your chapter along with a
tentative Table of Contents through Online Submission System (ONLY).

*Easy Chair Submission Link:*
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bc4biohc2023

on or before "*15th July 2023".* Upon acceptance of the proposal, further
instructions for submission guidelines according to the *Academic Press,
imprint of Springer *will be communicated.

*Check website for more information:*

      https://sites.google.com/view/bc4biohc2023/home

Feel free to contact me for any queries. Looking forward to your fine
contributions.

Best regards,

(Dr. Aparna Kumari, Editor)

*SCOPUS: *https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57203787564

*Google Scholar: *
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=pFDEQLUAAAAJ&hl=en

(Dr. Prasun Kumar, Editor)

*SCOPUS: *https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=55466584100

*Google Scholar: *
https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=SsvE3W8AAAAJ&hl=en

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dr. Aparna Kumari*
*Assistant Professor,*
*Department of CSE,*
*Institute of Technology,*
*Nirma University, Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat*

*Contact: +91-9739463988*