[AISWorld] University of Florida, ISOM Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position

Qiu,Liangfei liangfei.qiu at warrington.ufl.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:06:16 EDT 2023

Application link: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/527782/assistant-professor/

The Department of Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) at the University of Florida (UF) is inviting applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position starting August 2024. We are looking to identify individuals with outstanding potential for excellence in research and teaching. The new hire will teach undergraduate/graduate courses in our current graduate programs. We are in the process of expanding our course offerings in Artificial Intelligence, FinTech and business analytics, and a preference will be given to candidates with suitable backgrounds.

Our department currently offers undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. programs in ISOM. Our master’s program is the largest graduate program in the Warrington College of Business. The faculty members in our department are well known researchers with interests in Information Systems, Operations Management, and Analytics. We encourage potential candidates to access the department web site at warrington.ufl.edu/isom to obtain more information about the research interests of our faculty as well as the programs we offer.

At a minimum, candidates will be required to have a Ph.D. in Business, Computer Science, or related disciplines with an interest in the areas mentioned above and demonstrated research and teaching in the area.

In order to be considered, you must upload the following: (a) a cover letter with a curriculum vitae; (b) three letters of recommendation; (c) official transcripts; (d) one recent publication or working paper, and (e) teaching evaluations (if available). Only complete applications will be given further consideration.

The University of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Institution dedicated to building a broadly diverse and inclusive faculty and staff. If an accommodation due to a disability is needed to apply for this position, please call (352)392-2477 or the Florida Relay System at (800)955-8771 (TDD). Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S. Searches are conducted in accordance with Florida's Sunshine Law.

Application link: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/527782/assistant-professor/

Best,
Liangfei

Liangfei Qiu, Ph.D.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Associate Professor
ISOM Ph.D. Coordinator
Senior Editor, Production and Operations Management
Associate Editor, MIS Quarterly
Editor, POM Social Tech Special Issue<https://www.poms.org/POM%20Social%20Technology%20special%20issue.pdf>
Department of Information Systems and Operations Management
Warrington College of Business
University of Florida
Webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/qiuliangfei