[AISWorld] Congratulations to Dr. Roger H.L. Chiang, the 2023 AIS SIGSAND Outstanding Contribution Award (ASOCA) Winner

Castellanos Bueso, Arturo arturo.castellanosbueso at mason.wm.edu
Tue Aug 29 13:18:39 EDT 2023

Dear SIGSAND Community Members,

It is with immense pride and joy that I write to you today to announce the recipient of the 2023 AIS SIGSAND Outstanding Contribution Award (ASOCA) to our dear colleague Dr. Roger H.L. Chiang from the University of Cincinnati. The members of the AIS SIGSAND Executive Committee were unanimous in their decision to honor Dr. Chiang with this prestigious award, in recognition of his extensive and impactful contributions to the systems analysis and design community.

Join us in extending our heartfelt congratulations to Dr. Chiang for this well-deserved honor. We're grateful for his invaluable contributions to the field of Systems Analysis and Design and invite you to read about a recent interview with him where he delves into seminal papers that have shaped SAND research, reveals what a modern-day Ph.D. dissertation in SAND might focus on, and offers a forward-looking perspective on the most pressing research topics for the next decade. Whether you're a seasoned scholar or a doctoral student, this interview offers invaluable insights that will help you understand the past, present, and future of SAND research: https://sigsand.com/2023-asoca-winner-2/

Best regards,

Arturo Castellanos [on behalf of the AIS SIGSAND Executive Committee]

Arturo Castellanos, College of William and Mary, United States (President)
Jon W. Beard, Iowa State University, United States (Vice President)
Dominik Bork, TU Wien Informatics, Austria (Secretary) and
Roman Lukyanenko, University of Virginia, United States (Promotion Coordinator)

Arturo Castellanos, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Business Analytics
Raymond A. Mason School of Business
William & Mary