[AISWorld] Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Business Analytics - Kent State University

Kwak, Dong-Heon dkwak at kent.edu
Tue Aug 29 17:30:33 EDT 2023

Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Business Analytics - Kent State University
About Us: The Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics (ISBA) at Kent State University is actively seeking qualified candidates to join our dynamic team as a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Business Analytics. The position is scheduled to commence in the fall of 2024, with a potential alternative start date of January 11, 2024, negotiable as required.
Our Department: At ISBA, diversity and collaborative research are at the core of our mission. Our distinguished faculty are engaged in impactful research spanning various domains. The department's expertise spans information systems, business analytics, statistics, operations, and supply chain management. Our research has achieved publication in esteemed journals, including MIS Quarterly, Journal of Operations Management, Journal of Management Information Systems, and more. Many of our faculty hold influential editorial roles in prestigious journals like Information Systems Research, European Journal of Information Systems, and Decision Support Systems.
Our Culture: Our collegial atmosphere fosters collaboration and cross-disciplinary exploration. We're dedicated to advancing research and enriching the learning experience. With a teaching load of two courses per semester for tenure-track faculty, we provide a supportive environment for achieving excellence. Competitive salary and benefits await the chosen candidate.
Application Process: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the Kent State University HR site. For comprehensive details and to submit your application, please visit: https://jobslist.kent.edu/cw/en-us/job/499801/faculty-tenure-track9-mo
Join Our Team: If you are driven by a passion for high-quality research in IS and BA and teaching in BA, we invite you to take this exciting opportunity and apply!
Kent State University is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For further inquiries, please contact Search Committee Chair, Murali Shanker at mshanker at kent.edu<mailto:mshanker at kent.edu>.
We look forward to welcoming a new colleague who shares our enthusiasm for advancing knowledge and making a difference through education and research.