[AISWorld] AIS SIG Advances in Sourcing Awards - nominations by November 1, 2023

Ilan Oshri ilan.oshri at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Sep 13 05:17:02 EDT 2023

AIS SIG Advances in Sourcing is inviting nominations for 2 SIG awards:

- AIS SIG Sourcing Early and Mid Career Award
The AIS SIG Sourcing Early and Mid Career Award recognizes individuals for excellent contributions to IS Sourcing research. Candidates must demonstrate highly regarded publications that inspire future IS Sourcing research. Moreover, candidates must have earned their Ph.D. degree no earlier than twelve years before the SIG event. We accept either self-nomination or a nomination by others using this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaIKpEsBb2VB3BZK-QI8rTrUQABPZSCB1c9xDN8cQq0UeEBA/viewform?usp=sf_link>. Deadline for submission: November 1st, 2023. The recipient of this award is selected by a committee. The award is presented during the annual meeting of the SIG, December 4th 2023.

- AIS SIG Sourcing Best Paper Award
The AIS SIG Sourcing Best Paper Award recognizes recently published research on an IS sourcing topic that has the potential to have a significant impact on theory and practice. We invite submissions from authors whose first online date of publication is between January 2022 and September 2023. We accept either self-nomination or a nomination by others using this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1QPTcE8AexAkE-MuhSKuT_kS5QyQDBKEXykFfj7HjYTE2hw/viewform?fbzx=1330809028510113398>. Deadline for submission: November 1st, 2023. The recipient of this award is selected by a committee. Formal recognition of the prize will take place during the annual meeting of the SIG,December 4th 2023.

More information on our webpage: https://communities.aisnet.org/sigsourcing/awards

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Ilan