[AISWorld] Job opening for Lecturer in Business Analytics at University of South Wales - deadline 14. September!

Tommi Tapanainen tojuta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:14:12 EDT 2023

LECTURER IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS at the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES
(deadline 14th September!)
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DCP018/lecturer-in-business-analytics

The South Wales Business School in the Faculty of Business and
Creative Industries is seeking to appoint to a Lecturer in Business
Analytics.

The successful candidate will join an ambitious, multinational staff
team responsible for the MBA Global, a flagship graduate course at
SWBS. We are seeking a new colleague who shares our passion for
developing future leaders who will work for an inclusive and
sustainable global economy. You will be part of a team which takes
seriously its shared commitment to research and to ensuring this is
embedded in our curriculum. You will also collaborate with colleagues
in the SWBS Business Clinic to foster collaborations with the wider
business community to support our students’ personal and professional
development.

You will have an opportunity to lead on curriculum development on big
data analytics, data visualization and business insight applications.
You will have experience of using languages such as Python, R and SQL
and working with analytics software such as Tableau and Power BI. We
very much welcome applications from candidates who come from outside
the academic discipline of Business education, including from those
seeking to move from industry to higher education.

SWBS is home to a culturally diverse student community with high
levels of student satisfaction across an innovative portfolio of
undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. The MBA Global
is underpinned by the principles and ethos of the UN Principles of
Responsible Management Education, to which the University of South
Wales is a signatory and aims to endow students with an applied
understanding of the shifts, disruptions and opportunities in the
global business landscape.

This is a full-time, permanent post, based at the Newport Campus of
the University of South Wales.

We offer a number of excellent employee benefits including a generous
pension scheme, 35 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), a staff
support scheme, cycle to work scheme and annual increments (to the top
of the grade). Discover the advantages of working with us.

For an informal conversation about this post please contact Dr. Andrew
Thompson (andrew.thompson at southwales.ac.uk)

Apply on
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DCP018/lecturer-in-business-analytics