[AISWorld] Call for Papers: 7th International Workshop on Software-intensive Business @ ICSE 2024

Petrik, Dimitri dimitri.petrik at bwi.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Oct 13 10:45:26 EDT 2023

Dear community,

Greetings from the organizing committee of the 7th International Workshop on Software-intensive Business<https://iwsib2024.github.io> (IWSIB 2024), hosted by the 46th International Conference on Software Engineering<https://conf.researchr.org/home/icse-2024> (ICSE 2024).

We are reaching out to you, valuable members of our vibrant community, who have previously submitted or even participated in the previous editions of the ICSOB conference and/or IWSiB workshop. Your past contributions and insights have played an instrumental role in shaping the discourse in our domain, and we are excited to invite you to contribute once more.

Workshop Aims and Theme:

IWSIB 2024 aims to bring together diverse research communities that share an interest in the challenges and potential of software-intensive businesses. This year, our focus is on the theme "Software Business in the Era of Generative Artificial Intelligence." We are actively seeking contributions that bridge the gap between software engineering and software business research. Through this workshop, we endeavor to foster collaborations, inspire groundbreaking ideas, and further the discourse on the pivotal role of software in modern business.

Workshop Venue and Dates:

For the second time, IWSIB will be hosted by the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2024<https://conf.researchr.org/home/icse-2024>) - the premier conference in software engineering. The workshop will be a one-day event held from April 14 to 20, 2024, in the wonderful city of Lisbon, Portugal.

Important Dates:

-       Paper Submission Deadline: November 9th, 2023

-       Notification of Acceptance: December 21st, 2023

-       Camera-ready Versions Due: January 25th, 2024

-       Workshop Date: To be determined later

For detailed guidelines on submission, topics of interest, and other pertinent information, we kindly request you to visit the IWSiB 2024 website at https://iwsib2024.github.io.

We warmly invite you to share your research and insights at IWSIB and kindly encourage you to forward this call for papers to any colleagues who may also have an interest in participating in the workshop!

Kind regards,
Andrey Saltan

on behalf of IWSIB 2024 Organizing Committee
Jorge Melegati | Dimitri Petrik | Andrey Saltan

Research Fellow,
Department of Software Engineering

LUT University,
Lappeenranta, Finland