[AISWorld] Call for Papers: WeB 2023

전성민/경영학부 smjeon at gachon.ac.kr
Sun Oct 15 04:43:55 EDT 2023

Due to multiple requests, we have extended the submission deadline for WeB
2023 by one week. Submissions are now due on 22 October, 2023.Thank you.

*WeB 2023*

*Date: December 9, 2023Location: Hyderabad, India / Online*

The Workshop on e-Business (WeB) is a premier annual one-day conference on
e-Business and e-Commerce held in conjunction with the International
Conference on Information Systems (ICIS). The purpose of WeB is to provide
an open forum for e-Business researchers and practitioners world-wide, to
share topical research findings, explore novel ideas, discuss success
stories and lessons learned, map out major challenges, and collectively
chart future directions for e-Business.

*The theme of WeB 2023 is “Generative AI in e-Business”.*

We invite original research articles with a broad coverage of topics on
consumers, citizens, businesses, industries and governments, ranging from
technical to strategic issues. Suggested research topics include, but are
not limited to, the following areas:

   - Digital Product Design and Customer Experience
   - Digital Marketing and Advertising
   - Fraud Detection and Prevention
   - Mobile Business and Applications
   - Online Platforms and Sharing Economy
   - Recommendation Systems
   - AI-enabled Business Applications in Supply Chain Management
   - AI-enabled Business Applications in Entrepreneurship
   - AI-enabled Business Applications in Healthcare
   - AI-enabled Business Applications in Education
   - The Ethical and Social Implications of Generative AI for e-Business
   - The Challenges and Opportunities of Deploying Generative AI in
   e-Business
   - The Future of Generative AI for e-Business

Submission Guidelines
All papers must be submitted online via the EasyChair,
https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=web2023 and will undergo blind
reviews. We solicit both completed research and research-in-progress
submissions. Complete research papers should be no more than 12 pages in
length, including abstract, figures, tables, and references.
Research-in-progress papers should not exceed 7 pages.

*Submission Deadline: * *Oct. 22, 2023*
Notification of Acceptance: Nov.15, 2023
Final Version Due: Nov. 30, 2023

For any inquiries regarding the submission process, please send an email to
web2023india at gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you at WeB 2023!
https://2023.ebizworkshop.org

Sincerely,

WeB 2023 Workshop co-chairs

Sam Seongmin Jeon, Gachon University, South Korea
Prasanna Karhade, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
Abhishek Kathuria, Indian School of Business, India
Jooho Kim, Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
Bin Zhu, Oregon State University, USA

2023년 9월 11일 (월) 오후 11:45, 전성민/경영학부 <smjeon at gachon.ac.kr>님이 작성: