[AISWorld] University of Florida, tenure-track Assistant Professor position (Application of AI in FinTech)

Qiu,Liangfei liangfei.qiu at warrington.ufl.edu
Fri Nov 3 20:17:22 EDT 2023

Application link: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/529217/ast-prof

The Department of Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) at the University of Florida (UF) is inviting applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position, specifically in the Application of AI in FinTech, starting August 2024. We are looking to identify individuals with outstanding potential for excellence in research and teaching. The new hire will teach undergraduate/graduate courses in our current graduate programs. We are in the process of expanding our course offerings in Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, and FinTech. At a minimum, candidates will be required to have a Ph.D. in Business, Computer Science, or related disciplines with demonstrated research and teaching interests in the areas mentioned above.

Our department currently offers undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. programs in ISOM. Our master’s program is the largest graduate program in the Warrington College of Business. The faculty members in our department are well-known researchers with interests in Information Systems, Operations Management, and Analytics. We encourage potential candidates to access the department website at warrington.ufl.edu/isom to obtain more information about the research interests of our faculty as well as the programs we offer.

Application link: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/529217/ast-prof

Liangfei Qiu, Ph.D.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor
ISOM Ph.D. Coordinator
Senior Editor, Production and Operations Management
Associate Editor, MIS Quarterly
Editor, POM Social Tech Special Issue<https://www.poms.org/POM%20Social%20Technology%20special%20issue.pdf>
Department of Information Systems and Operations Management
Warrington College of Business
University of Florida
Webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/qiuliangfei