[AISWorld] Call for Nominations for the ACM SIGMIS Doctoral Dissertation Award

Atreyi atreyi at comp.nus.edu.sg
Thu Nov 30 23:11:24 EST 2023

Andrea Carugati, Natalia Levina and I are co-chairing the 2023 ACM SIGMIS
Doctoral Dissertation Award Competition.

We are seeking outstanding doctoral dissertations from around the globe in
the field of Information Systems that have been completed in the time period
from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023.

Nominations should be submitted no earlier than midnight December 16, 2023,
and no later than midnight (UTC -7), December 30, 2023. The candidate's
Ph.D. advisor or department chair should submit the nomination. Only one
nomination can be made from an institution.

The following 3 items of documentation are required:

1.	A paper derived from the dissertation. The initial screening of
submissions will be based on a purposefully written paper designed to
highlight the significance and contribution of the research. If the
dissertation consists of several essays, the paper should tie the essays in
a coherent manner. The paper is expected to cover the whole dissertation
research.
2.	The complete dissertation.
3.	A nomination letter from the student's dissertation advisor or
department chair.

For instructions on the submission requirements and more details, please see
the Call for Nominations at:

<https://icis2023.aisconferences.org/acm-sigmis-doctoral-dissertation-award/

https://icis2023.aisconferences.org/acm-sigmis-doctoral-dissertation-award/

We look forward to your nominations!

Atreyi Kankanhalli, with Andrea Carugati, & Natalia Levina