[AISWorld] PACIS 2024 Ho Chi Minh City (July 1-5) - Call for Papers

Michael Chau mchau at business.hku.hk
Thu Dec 21 23:17:21 EST 2023

2024 Pacific-Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2024)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

July 1-5, 2024

https://pacis2024.aisconferences.org/

Call for Papers

The conference theme for PACIS 2024 is "Preparing the Next Generation for
the IT-Driven Future". In an increasingly digitized world, information
technology (IT) plays a pivotal role in shaping many facets of our future
everyday lives, education and work. As we stand at the cusp of a digital and
information technology-driven era with immense promise for economic growth,
innovation, and social change across the Pacific-Asia region, it is
imperative that we prepare the next generation to navigate this rapidly
evolving landscape of digital innovations and transformations led by
transformative technologies such as generative artificial intelligence and
5G networks. The PACIS 2024 conference invites researchers, educators,
practitioners, and thought leaders to come together and share new insights,
dynamic strategies, and pioneering approaches that will empower our next
generation of key stakeholders and leaders to tackle the emerging challenges
and to seize the exciting opportunities that abound in the Pacific-Asia
region for the IT-driven future.

We invite you to submit completed research papers (16 pages maximum) or
short papers (8 pages maximum) to PACIS 2024. We especially welcome
submissions in current and emerging areas of Information Systems research as
outlined in the tracks below.

Tracks in PACIS 2024:

1.           AI in Business and Society

2.           Blockchain, DLT, and Fintech

3.           Business Analytics and Data Science

4.           Design Science Research in IS

5.           Digital Innovation and New Business Models

6.           Digital Platforms and Ecosystems

7.           Digital Security, Privacy, Ethics, and Resilience

8.           Digital Technologies and the Future of Work

9.           Digital Transformation and Change Management

10.        E-Business on Digital and Mobile Platforms

11.        Health IT and IS for Healthcare

12.        Human-Centric IS Design, Development, and Use

13.        Human-Computer/AI Interaction

14.        IS Education, Pedagogy, and Digital Learning

15.        IS Governance, Strategy, and Value

16.        Sharing Economy and Crowd-based Platforms

17.        Social Media and Digital Collaboration

18.        Sustainability and Societal Impacts of Digital Technologies

19.        User Behavior, Engagement, and Consequences

20.        General and Emerging IS Topics

21.        Panels

22.        Paper-a-thon

Please refer to more information about the tracks above at:
https://pacis2024.aisconferences.org/track-descriptions/

Important Dates:

Completed Research and Short Papers

- Submission opens: January 1, 2024

- Submission deadline: March 1, 2024

- Decision notification: May 1, 2024

- Camera-ready due: June 1, 2024

Panels and Paper-a-thon

- Proposal deadline: March 1, 2024

- Decision notification: May 1, 2024

All research papers and panel/paper-a-thon proposals should be submitted to:
https://new.precisionconference.com/user/login

Conference Committee

Conference Co-Chairs

- Tuan Q. Phan (University of Hong Kong)

- Bernard Tan (National University of Singapore)

- Hoanh-Su Le (Vietnam National University, HCMC)

- Hoang Thuan Nguyen (RMIT University Vietnam)

Program Co-Chairs

- Michael Chau (University of Hong Kong)

- Khim Yong Goh (National University of Singapore)

- Hien Le (Vietnam National University, Hanoi)

Doctoral Consortium Co-Chairs

- Fei Ren (Peking University)

- Chuan Hoo Tan (National University of Singapore)

- Manh Tuan Nguyen (Vietnam National University, HCMC)

Review Coordinators

- Boris Ng (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)

- Hongzhe Zhang (Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen)

- Ying Zhang (University of Auckland)