[AISWorld] CFP: IFIP 13.8 Working Conference on Interaction Design for International Development

Jose Abdelnour-Nocera Jose.Abdelnour-Nocera at uwl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 23 09:59:30 EST 2024

IFIP 13.8 Working Conference on Interaction Design for International Development
7-9 November 2024, Mumbai, India
Conference website: https://ifip-idid.org

Paper Submission Deadline: 03 May 2024 (23:59:59 AoE)

(running jointly with India HCI 2024 - https://www.2024.indiahci.org/)

We are thrilled to unveil the 2024 IDID Conference, under the banner "Designing for Tomorrow: Innovation and Equity in Global Interaction Design." This gathering is a forward-looking exploration into the realm of human-computer interaction (HCI), blending cutting-edge innovation with a deep dedication to equity, inclusivity, and accessibility. Our goal is to inspire the HCI community to conceive and develop digital innovations that promote worldwide inclusivity, focusing sharply on ethical, sustainable, and culturally varied practices.

IDID 2024 serves as a global platform for researchers in academia and industry to share findings and form networks in the ever-evolving realm of HCI. The conference will feature esteemed global thought leaders and provide opportunities for discussing current challenges and solutions in interaction design.

Contribution Types: Full papers (up to 10 pages), poster papers (1-4 pages) and student design competition.

Themes of Interest: Including Global Trends in Design, Equity, Cultural Sensitivity, Sustainability, Ethics, Accessibility, and more.

Publication: Contributions will be considered for publication in the Springer IFIP AICT series, giving your work international exposure.

Submission and Review Process:
Submissions undergo a double-blind review by our program committee. Please ensure your submission meets our guidelines for relevance, originality, and quality.

Join us at IDID 2024 to present and discuss innovative work in interaction design from across the globe. We look forward to your participation in shaping a diverse and inclusive digital future!

Professor José Abdelnour Nocera
School of Computing and Engineering
Head of Sociotechnical Group for Innovation and User Experience
University of West London
St Mary’s Road, Ealing – London W5 5RF