[AISWorld] Upcoming University of Wisconsin-Stout Graduate Degree Showcase: Operations, Organization, & Systems Analysis

Freeman, Antonio freemanan at uwstout.edu
Thu Feb 1 15:35:23 EST 2024

Good afternoon,
Graduate Studies at UW-Stout is pleased to announce our up-coming Graduate Degree Showcase events.  These 30-minute, virtual opportunities are interactive sessions where potential graduate applicants can meet with the graduate Program Directors, or their representatives, from selected programs to learn more about the opportunities available by pursuing graduate study at UW-Stout.
On Wednesday, February 28, from 12:00n - 12:30p CST, the Operations, Organization, & Systems Analysis cluster is scheduled to feature representatives from our master's degree programs in Applied Industrial/Organizational Psychology; Applied Mathematics & Data Science; Information & Communication Technologies; and Operations & Supply Management.
We would appreciate it if you could help us spread the word to any members of your organization who might be interested in learning more about graduate study at UW-Stout.  Participation is free, but pre-registration is required through the UW-Stout Connect platform.  Registration for that session can be found here: Register Here<https://cglink.me/2db/r2249921>, and more information about our other events can be found on the UW-Stout CONNECT<Connect.UWStout.edu/Events> events page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.  Thank you,

ANTONIO T. FREEMAN, Ph.D.
he, him, his, himself
Graduate Program Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator

ENROLLMENT & STRATEGIC INIT
Sorensen Hall
121 10th Avenue E
Menomonie, WI  54751
715/232-1466 Office
freemanan at uwstout.edu

University of Wisconsin-Stout
Wisconsin Polytechnic University
www.uwstout.edu<https://www.uwstout.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA5516.F6853F20]

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of Wisconsin-Stout.