[AISWorld] Any examples of enterprise models that include tacit knowledge

Ilia ilia12b at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:37:53 EST 2024

Dear list members,

Do you know any example of an enterprise model that depicts tacit
knowledge - its usage, and development - and at the same time shows
other elements of enterprise, like people, machines, IT systems, etc.? I
am mostly interested in models that are depicted in some visual
enterprise modeling language, even if it is not widely spread, like e.g.
ArchiMate. Less interesting are non-formal diagrams that do not have any
strict syntax/semantics, e.g. the ones that just expand the SECI model
of Nanako.

As an example, see models in the following LinkedIn
articlehttps://lnkd.in/dBusNC-T <https://lnkd.in/dBusNC-T>. Note: this
is just a more detailed explanation of what kind of models I am looking
for in any possible enterprise modeling language.

Thanks

ILia
--
Ilia Bider