[AISWorld] Fw: ICTO2024: AUGMENTED INTELLIGENCE FOR SMARTER SOCIETIES DVRC, Paris, France, June 27th & 28th, 2024

harfouche tony harfoant at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 14:44:45 EST 2024

Antoine Harfouchehttps://www.parisnanterre.fr/m-antoine-harfouche

   ----- Message transmis ----- De : harfouche tony <harfoant at yahoo.com>À : aisworld at lists.aisnet.org <aisworld at lists.aisnet.org>Envoyé : samedi 2 mars 2024 à 22:45:45 UTC+1Objet : ICTO2024: AUGMENTED INTELLIGENCE FOR SMARTER SOCIETIES DVRC, Paris, France, June 27th & 28th, 2024

Call for Papers: ICTO2024 - AugmentedIntelligence for Smarter Societies

The International Conference on Technology and Organizations (ICTO2024)invites scholars and practitioners to contribute to a pivotal discussion on"Augmented Intelligence for Smarter Societies." The conference willbe hosted at the DVRC, Paris, France, on June 27th & 28th, 2024, withenriching Preconference Workshops slated for June 25th & 26th.

Theme Overview: In an erawhere technology transcends traditional boundaries, augmented intelligenceemerges as a key driver for organizational transformation. ICTO2024 seeks toexplore the fusion of human and artificial intelligence, aiming to unveilinnovative pathways for enhancing decision-making, sustainability, andinclusivity in our business and society. Join us in a quest to redefine thefuture, making it smarter, more efficient, and universally beneficial.

ImportantDates:

   - Easychair Submissions Open: February 1st, 2024
   - Paper Submission Deadline: March 30th, 2024
   - Notification of Acceptance (Rolling Basis): April 30th, 2024
   - Camera-Ready Submissions: May 15th, 2024
   - Doctoral Consortium/Junior Faculty Nomination: May 1st, 2024
   - Notification of Doctoral Consortium/Junior Faculty Acceptance: May 15th, 2024
   - Author Last Registration: May 30th, 2024

Submission Guidelines: We welcome original research papers, case studies, and reviews that alignwith the conference theme. For detailed submission instructions and formattingguidelines, please visit our website: www.icto2024.com.

Why Participate? ICTO2024 ismore than a conference; it's a community with a collaborative platform wherethe future of IS is shaped through rigorous research, dynamic discussions, andthe exchange of critical and visionary ideas.

We look forward to your submissions and to welcoming you in the heart ofParis for what promises to be an unforgettable gathering of minds andinnovations.

For any inquiries, please contact us at antoine.h at parisnanterre.fr.