[AISWorld] CfP for ICIS 2024 in Bangkok, Thailand

Gewald, Heiko Professor Dr. Heiko.Gewald at hnu.de
Fri Mar 22 12:34:44 EDT 2024

Dear colleagues around the world,

ICIS 2024 in Bangkok will offer a wide variety of formats to present your work.
We are looking forward to paper submissions, panels, workshops, Treo talks and so much more.

On the ICIS conference website, you will find a poster listing the respective submission deadlines:
https://icis2024.aisconferences.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/CFP-for-printing-V3.pdf

Print it out and share the joy 😊

We are looking forward to your submissions.
Hope to see you in Bangkok in December 2024!

Asda, Andy, Heiko, and all ICIS 2024 conference committee members

Prof. Dr. Heiko Gewald
- Forschungsprofessor für Informationsmanagement
- Honorary Visiting Professor, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Direktor am Institut für Digitale Innovation (IDI)

Hochschule Neu-Ulm (HNU)
Wileystr. 1
89231 Neu-Ulm

Mail: heiko.gewald at hnu.de<mailto:heiko.gewald at hnu.de>