[AISWorld] Big XII PLUS MIS Research Symposium - Register Now - Free Registration

George, Jordana jgeorge at mays.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 25 12:40:16 EDT 2024

Join the  2024 Big XII Plus MIS RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sites.google.com/tamu.edu/bigxiiplus2024/home__;!!KwNVnqRv!BuZ-WNT_MuyDobHIilqKcIqrxZ3qNnDmZIVGoZE8fmiaTP2IlXAKr0goegdObNoxSSxjw8HRuJzRLhGKVdJ50XFb8KMKias$> for present, past, and prospective members of the Big XII. Complimentary registration!

This year we are holding the conference at Texas A&M in the Mays Business School in College Station, beginning the evening of Friday, April 19 through noon Sunday, April 21. Be sure to register<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/WEBT3Z4vAt3hVupb6__;!!KwNVnqRv!BuZ-WNT_MuyDobHIilqKcIqrxZ3qNnDmZIVGoZE8fmiaTP2IlXAKr0goegdObNoxSSxjw8HRuJzRLhGKVdJ50XFbXjHIsOQ$> by March 29, 2024. We've reserved a block of rooms at $150/night at the Homewood Suites<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hilton.com%2Fen%2Fbook%2Freservation%2Frooms%2F%3Fctyhocn%3DCLLHWHW%26arrivalDate%3D2024-04-19%26departureDate%3D2024-04-21%26groupCode%3DCHWMBS%26room1NumAdults%3D1%26cid%3DOM%252CWW%252CHILTONLINK%252CEN%252CDirectLink&sa=D> - just click on the link to reserve.

The following objectives for the Big XII+ MIS Research Symposium<https://big12plusmis.org/index.html> have been emphasized from the beginning of the symposium in 2003:

? Networking among Big XII+ faculty members and PhD students

? Learning about ongoing research at Big XII+ schools

? Identifying potential areas for research collaboration

? Identifying potential areas for joint funding proposals

? Providing opportunities for graduating PhD students to interact with faculty members from potential hiring institutions

? Providing a collegial environment to advance MIS research and teaching

What do we do at this conference?

  *   Network with our peers
  *   Attend moderated developmental paper presentations by junior faculty and PhD students (2 presentations per school max)
  *   Enjoy panels and learning opportunities by senior scholars in our field
  *   Party at our Saturday night social event and trade school swag
  *   Eat! Most meals provided

Note that lodging and transportation are the responsibility of the participants.

Your conference co-chairs are Jordana George, Parisa Aasi, and Rajiv Mukherjee. The Big XII Plus MIS Research Symposium is now in its 21st year.

Dr. Jordana George
Assistant Professor
Mays Business School | Texas A&M University
Talk/Text: 512-626-1878| jgeorge at mays.tamu.edu<mailto:jgeorge at mays.tamu.edu>
https://mays.tamu.edu/directory/jordana-george/

MAYS BUSINESS SCHOOL | ADVANCING THE WORLD'S PROSPERITY