[IRIS] IFIP 9.4 Virtual Conference - PhD day

Silvia Masiero silvima at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 28 03:03:08 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Hope you are well! We are pleased to announce a PhD Day to take place at the first IFIP 9.4 Virtual Conference?<https://ifip94.wordpress.com/2021/01/15/call-for-papers-1st-ifip-9-4-virtual-conference-resilient-ict4d/>, with a theme of Resilient ICT4D. All PhD candidates are welcome to join, the PhD day will take place on 25 May 2021.

The PhD day will be a great occasion for PhD candidates to network and discuss their research, as well as career issues, with colleagues and faculty mentors. Networking tables will be set up through the day, along with panel sessions and an unmissable social event together!

To register for the IFIP 9.4 virtual conference PhD day, please fill in the online registration form<https://nettskjema.no/a/94-phd-day#/page/1>. Any enquiries, as well as requests for topics to be dealt with on the day, are to be directed to ifip94conference at gmail.com, specifying "IFIP 9.4 Virtual PhD Day" in the subject line.

We look forward to seeing you there! All the best,

Silvia, Devinder & PJ