[IRIS] journal call extension!

Vasiliki Mylonopoulou vasiliki.mylonopoulou at ait.gu.se
Tue Mar 16 08:23:56 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues!

The past year our work has been influenced by Covid-19.
We invite authors to share the knowledge they gained during the pandemic in our focused issue at the peer-reviewed IxD&Architecture journal<http://ixdea.uniroma2.it/inevent/events/idea2010/index.php?s=102&link=call48fs> (30% acceptance):

  *   how COVID-19 influenced the way you work with users of technology
  *   how the pandemic influenced your designs
  *   different type of designs you develop to support people during a pandemic e.g. HIV, Ebola, or COVID-19 prevention and management

Extended Deadline: 31st of March

More information about Interaction design and architecture journal and the call:
http://ixdea.uniroma2.it/inevent/events/idea2010/index.php?s=102&link=call48fs

Feel free to contact me with any questions at Vasiliki.mylonopoulou at ait.gu.se<mailto:Vasiliki.mylonopoulou at ait.gu.se>.

Kind regards,
Vasiliki

Vasiliki Mylonopoulou, Ph.D.
Marie Curie Alumnus

Post-doctorate at
Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) division

Applied IT, Gothenburg University
e-mail: Vasiliki.mylonopoulou at ait.gu.se<mailto:Vasiliki.mylonopoulou at ait.gu.se>
tel: 0046 702 517 497
website: http://vasilikimylo.com/