[IRIS] Assocte Professor positions in IS ("Digital Innovation, Digital Economy and Management") at University of Oslo

Ole Hanseth oleha at ifi.uio.no
Thu May 20 04:25:59 EDT 2021

We are now opening two positions as Associate Professor in IS ("Digital Innovation, Digital Economy and Management") in our Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship research section at the Department of Informatics, University of Oslo. I hope some of you might find them interesting.  https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/206601/associate-professor-in-digital-innovation-digital-economy-and-management-1-2-positions <https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/206601/associate-professor-in-digital-innovation-digital-economy-and-management-1-2-positions>

Sorry for cross postings.

Ole H.

--
Ole Hanseth