[IRIS] Associate Professor in Information Systems / Data Science

Carl Erik Moe carl.e.moe at uia.no
Thu Jun 16 09:17:58 EDT 2022

--  Sorry for possible cross-postings --

A permanent full position as Associate Professor is available at Department of Information Systems at University of Agder. We are looking for a young and ambitious candidates with a PhD in Information Systems, Data Analytics or a related field to fill the position, one who can teach in applications of Data Science and/or AI to organizational and societal problems.
The department is a wonderful place to work, at the southernmost university in Norway at Agder, on the Kristiansand campus. We will be hosting ECIS next year, and we encourage interested applicants to get in touch. Some of us will be at ECIS in Timisoara (Ilias Papas, Margunn Aanestad, Marko Niemimaa, Cathrine Tømte and myself - our addresses are in the Copy-field), so do feel free to get in touch with ay one of us!

For more info on the position
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/228056/associate-professor-in-information-systems

Carl Erik Moe
Professor and head of department,