[IRIS] Seminar on Multidisciplinary medical teams (MDTs) on March 29th at 08:30

Bridget Kane bridget.kane at kau.se
Thu Mar 24 03:54:55 EDT 2022

Good morning

You may be interested in a research seminar organised for next week, Tuesday March 29th on the topic of Multidisciplinary Medical Team Meetings.

Start time is 08:30 and we anticipate finishing up by lunchtime.

Feel welcome to attend and forward this invitation to anyone you think may be interested.

The talks from our guest speakers will be via Zoom, and local staff and visitors are welcome to join us in seminar room 1A 333 and for coffee in Informatik, 1A.

The poster is attached and zoom link is

https://kau-se.zoom.us/j/62365506486

All are welcome.

Bridget

Dr. Bridget Kane PhD

Associate Professor in Information Systems

Karlstad University Business School

När du skickar e-post till Karlstads universitet behandlar vi dina personuppgifter<https://www.kau.se/gdpr>.
When you send an e-mail to Karlstad University, we will process your personal data<https://www.kau.se/en/gdpr>.