[IRIS] CfP ISD2022 Track 5: Usability, Trust and Sustainability in IS; Deadline extended:17.04.2022

Dorina Rajanen dorinaaa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:40:41 EDT 2022

Dear all,

Please consider submitting your research paper to* Track 5: Usability,
Trust and Sustainability in IS* in the 30th International Conference on IS
Development (ISD 2022).
*The deadline is extended to 17th of April.*

Track 5 welcomes original contributions about usability, trust, and
sustainability and related topics in IS development, especially
contributions emphasizing on the application of artificial intelligence
techniques. Authors are invited to submit papers of either practical or
theoretical nature.
In this track, we approach the socio-technical landscape from individual,
organizational, business, political, and societal perspectives. We
emphasize the importance of the human and social dimensions and explore
how, by focusing on usability, trust, and sustainability, we as IS research
community can contribute to the development of better practices, policies,
and cultures of IS development and operations with AI.

IMPORTANT DATES for Regular research paper submission:
* 17 April, 2022: Extended deadline for submission
* 05 Jun, 2022: Notification of acceptance
* 31 August – 2 September, 2022: Conference dates

More details on the track and conference are on the conference website:
https://isd2022.conference.ubbcluj.ro/

Best regards,
Dorina Rajanen