[IRIS] Call for abstracts: “Ageing contested”. Exploring anti-ageing bio-hacking and repair practices in later life.

Francesco Miele francesco.miele at unipd.it
Wed Nov 30 03:57:29 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,
Please find at this link <https://eventi.unibo.it/stsitalia2023/panel-01> the
call for abstracts for the track
"*Ageing contested*. Exploring anti-ageing bio-hacking and repair practices
in later life".(STS Italia Conference 2023, 28-30 June 2023, Bologna),
chaired by me (University of Trieste) and Michela Cozza (Mälardalen
University).
*Abstracts should be submitted by January 15 2023* through the conference
management tool <https://www.conftool.org/stsitalia2023/>.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Best regards
Francesco Miele

--
Francesco Miele, PhD
Senior Assistant Professor, University of Trieste

*Recent Publications*
Miele, F. (2022) “On care infrastructures and health practices: how people
in health promotion programmes try to change their everyday life
<https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/13634593221093503>”, *Health*.
Online first 18 May 2022
Miele, F., Nunes., F (2022), Has COVID-19 changed everything? Exploring
turns in discourses and technology use practices related to ageing
<http://www.tecnoscienza.net/index.php/tsj/article/view/472>,
*Tecnoscienza-Italian
Journal of science & technology studies*, 2/2021, 62-28.
Miele, F., Neresini, F., Boniolo, G., & Paccagnella, O. (2022). Supportive
care for older people with dementia: Socio-organisational implications.
<https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/ageing-and-society/article/supportive-care-for-older-people-with-dementia-socioorganisational-implications/DEA9C1808FE4B8F1C79FAE7208DECB31>
 *Ageing and Society,* 42(2), 376-408