[IRIS] Last Call: ECIS 2023 Junior Faculty Consortium

Marko Ilmari Niemimaa marko.niemimaa at uia.no
Tue Apr 11 10:22:11 EDT 2023

<forwarding this on behalf of the organizers>

Five more days to go until the application deadline for participation in the ECIS 2023 Junior Faculty Consortium, which will take place on June 13, 2023, 13:00-18:00.  We are including a paper development workshop in the consortium, as well as panels of career and research themes.

Our fabulous mentors include:

  *   Gurpreet Dhillon, University of North Texas, US
  *   Karlheinz Kautz, RMIT University, Australia
  *   Christine Legner, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
  *   Shaila Miranda, The University of Oklahoma, US
  *   Jan Recker, University of Hamburg, Germany
  *   Hanna Krasnova, University of Potsdam, Germany
  *   Youngjin Yoo, Case Western Reserve University, US
  *   Jungpil Hahn, National University of Singapore, Singapore
  *   Edgar Whitley, London School of Economics, UK

As space is limited, please submit your application by midnight CET this Sunday, April 16.  Please find the application details @ https://ecis2023.no/program/junior-faculty-consortium/

The participants we can accommodate will be notified no later than April 23.

These participants will then be asked to submit an extended abstract of the project they wish to discuss in the research roundtables. The deadline for extended research abstracts is May 15.

We hope to see you at ECIS 2023 in Krisiansand, Norway!

Stefan Seidel & Ulrike Schultze (ECIS 2023 JFC co-chairs)

--

Ulrike Schultze
Professor in Information Systems

University of Groningen