[IRIS] ECSCW 2023: Call for participation and early bird registration deadline

Babak A. Farshchian babak.farshchian at ntnu.no
Wed Apr 26 08:52:21 EDT 2023

Dear all. This is a reminder to let you know that the deadline for early bird registration for the ECSCW 2023 in Trondheim, Norway, is approaching fast. After May 3 we enter the late registration phase, and the registration fees will be a bit higher. So, in case you are planning to participate please register before May 3.

Here are some highlights from the conference:

It is still possible to participate in the many workshops that are part of the conference program. Please take a look at this link for an overview: https://ecscw.eusset.eu/2023/workshop-program/

We also have an exciting master class in Experimenting with ethnography that you can register to: https://ecscw.eusset.eu/2023/masterclass/

The main track of the conference includes 12 papers accepted in the journal of CSCW' ECSCW track: https://ecscw.eusset.eu/2023/journal-papers-program/

Our keynote speakers are David Ribes (title: "Time for Historicism in E-CSCW") and Eivor Oborn (title: "Digital Platforms and Societal Change"). For more details see: https://ecscw.eusset.eu/2023/keynotes/

(Complete overview of all the papers in the main track will be available I a few days. Please check back!)

Please also note that ECIS will be in Kristiansand, Norway, the week after ECSCW.

See you in Trondheim in June!
ECSCW 2023 local organizing team.
--

PS: Reading this email only once every day or so. Please call me in urgent cases.