[IRIS] Call for abstracts: Symposium on digital transformation

Soumitra Chowdhury soumitra.chowdhury at lnu.se
Sun Feb 5 11:24:45 EST 2023

Dear all,

Please consider submitting your abstract to the 2nd international symposium on digital transformation that will be held on August 21 to 23, 2023 at Linnaeus University, Sweden. This event is organized and coordinated by Linnaeus University´s Knowledge environment: Digital transformations which aims to connect different subjects, departments, faculties and scholars. This edition of the symposium is a follow up to the successful first edition that was held on February 2022. The best abstracts will be invited for submissions as full papers.

All details can be found here https://lnu.se/isdt2023

The main themes for the symposium are:

  *   Cases of digital transformation: Digital transformation is certainly happening at various levels of our society and businesses. We need to investigate interesting cases of the phenomenon.
  *   Ethical implications of digital transformation: ethical challenges from the design, the use of technologies and the way we deal them are an indispensable aspect of the digital transformation agenda.
  *   Creating a liaison between academia, public and private sectors: Since DT is taking place in our society, governmental authorities such as municipalities and other public administration bodies will be benefited from scientific research in DT with the development of new approaches for DT or the design of digital services. This research can be done in collaboration between academia and private sectors since private sectors are already ahead in DT initiatives and academic researchers can help with scientific knowledge on DT.
  *   Combining methodologies and approaches from different disciplines: tools: Special emphasis should be given to methodological issues of cross-disciplinary collaboration.

[https://lnu.se/api/media/27162-fw1200fh583]<https://lnu.se/isdt2023>

2nd International Symposium on Digital Transformation | lnu.se<https://lnu.se/isdt2023>
lnu.se
The second International Symposium on Digital Transformation is a follow up to the successful first edition that was held in February 2022. This event is organized and coordinated by Linnaeus University´s Knowledge environment Digital transformations which works interdisciplinary and connects different subjects, departments, faculties and scholars from Linnaeus University and beyond. Together with our international colleagues, one of our goals is to collaboratively take a versatile approach to societal challenges in various areas influenced by digitalization.

Best Regards

Soumitra

Soumitra Chowdhury, PhD
Senior Lecturer