[IRIS] IRIS/SCIS 2023 submission system now open

Penttinen Esko esko.penttinen at aalto.fi
Tue Feb 28 07:35:02 EST 2023

Dear IRIS community member,

The IRIS/SCIS conference is the main event for our community gathering the Nordic IS researchers to present and discuss the results of their recent research projects. The submission system for the event is now open on our website at: https://www.aalto.fi/en/events/irisscis2023.

For more information on the event, please find attached the call for papers. Looking forward to seeing you in Finland in August!

Kind regards,
Esko Penttinen, president, IRIS, the Scandinavian Chapter of AIS