[IRIS] 15 August deadline for cfp to the workshop - The ‘Surveillant Assemblage’ In the Age of AI - 14 November 2023, Malmö, Sweden

Marie Eneman marie.eneman at ait.gu.se
Tue Jul 11 06:49:52 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We are very excited to announce a call for extended abstracts for the pre-conference workshop - The ‘Surveillant Assemblage’ In the Age of AI -  14 November 2023 in Malmö Sweden and deadline to submit extended abstract of 1000-1200 words (excluding the reference list) is 15 August.

We will have a very interesting key speaker Professor Bernd Carsten Stahl, Professor of Critical Research in Technology at the School of Computer Science of the University of Nottingham and former Director of the Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK.
Link to the pre-conference workshop: https://wasp-hs.org/the-surveillant-assemblage-in-the-age-of-ai/

Link to the main conference - Living with AI – Critical Questions for the Social Sciences and Humanities 14-15 November in Malmö Sweden:
https://wasp-hs.org/events/ai-for-humanity-and-society-2023/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. There is no cost to participate in the workshop and conference, apart from possible travel and accommodation costs.

We look forward your extended abstract!

Organizing Committee:
Marie Eneman, Mikael Gustavsson & Jan Ljungberg
Department of Applied Information Technology
University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Best Wishes/Marie

 Marie Eneman (Docent/Associate Professor)
University of Gothenburg
Department of Applied IT
412 96 Gothenburg

Switch Board: 0046 31 7860000