[IRIS] Open permanent position at LiU - Associate Professor in Information Systems

Ida Lindgren ida.lindgren at liu.se
Wed Nov 29 08:54:59 EST 2023

Please spread in your networks:

The division of information systems and digitalization (INDIG) at Linköping University, Sweden, is currently hiring an associate professor in information systems.

We are looking for a candidate who has received a doctoral degree and has demonstrated pedagogical expertise relevant for the information systems field.  We offer a full-time and permanent position in an open environment, where there is room for creativity, autonomy, and personal development.

At the division, there are good opportunities for conducting research that is theoretically well-grounded and relevant for practitioners, as well as high-quality teaching and higher education development. For more than 15 years, research on digitalization in the public sector (the e-government area) has been a cornerstone of our division. At the division, several research projects are conducted in this area, both the public sector’s IT-, service-, and business development, and projects at the societal level in the form of e.g. development of smart grids and the role of digitalization in such contexts. Starting January 2024, we will contribute to building a new multi-disciplinary research environment on resilient institutional design or welfare in the digital era (RIDE), together with researchers on IS, political science and economics from three different universities. However, our research also includes more general information systems topics.

Read more about the position here: https://liu.se/en/work-at-liu/vacancies/23329

Learn more about INDIG here: https://liu.se/en/organisation/liu/iei/indig

Deadline for applications is January 8, 2024.

If you have any inquiries about this position, please contact Johanna Sefyrin (head of division), johanna.sefyrin at liu.se<mailto:johanna.sefyrin at liu.se>

Best regards,
Ida

Ida Lindgren
PhD., Associate Professor in Information Systems
Research Leader for Division of Information Systems and Digitalization (INDIG)
Department of Management and Engineering (IEI)
Linköping University (LiU), Sweden
Phone: +46 13 282669
Email: ida.lindgren at liu.se