[IRIS] FW: Paper Development Workshop for Clinical Research in Information Systems (WCRIS) Request for distribution to IRIS

Peter Axel Nielsen pan at cs.aau.dk
Sun Oct 15 16:09:29 EDT 2023

Dear IRIS member,
I am writing on behalf of myself, Lars Mathiassen, Jan vom Brocke, and Richard Baskerville, to request your support on the program committee for a series of two “Paper Development Workshop for Clinical Research in Information Systems (WCRIS)”. The workshops are mainly aimed at IS practitioners who are also competent as researchers.
The workshops will be half-day, online workshops, held very early in December, and timed to avoid conflicts with major IS conferences in the three regions. Our plan is to hold one workshop for practitioners in regions one and two (includes Australia) (1 and 2 December), and a second for practitioners in regions three (8 December).

Here is relevant information:

  *   The CFP is attached
  *   The workshop webpage is here https://www.ercis.org/research/cr-pdw-2023
  *   Our EJIS special issue editorial is attached.

Please note on the call the various sponsoring journals and professional organizations.

We have a simple ask, please help us spread this information by sharing this with your colleagues and department.

LinkedIn post https://www.linkedin.com/posts/janvombrocke_research-practice-paper-activity-7105439384245547008-3Oy3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Many thanks in advance 😊

Richard Baskerville
Jan vom Brocke
Helana Scheepers
Lars Mathiassen

[signature_1807723617]

Prof Helana Scheepers
Professor in Information Systems, Academic Director Research Training
Department of Business Technology
School of Business, Law and Entrepreneurship<https://www.swinburne.edu.au/about/our-structure/organisational-structure/schools-departments>
Phone +61 3 9214 5422
Level 1224, BA Building | Mail H23, John Street | Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia
Researcher Profile | CRICOS Provider 00111D