[IRIS] Looking for a postdoc (3y) in Algorithmic legitimacy

Gritsenko, Daria daria.gritsenko at helsinki.fi
Thu Jan 18 06:13:56 EST 2024

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well and the new year started successfully for you!

I am looking for a postdoc with experience in experimental research and interest in algorithmic legitimacy to join my brand new ERC StG "Algorithmic Governance - A Public Perspective".

This 3-year position is at the Center for Social Data Science at the University of Helsinki (Finland), an interdisciplinary research environment that advocates data-driven inquiry within social sciences.

DL for application is 08 Feb 2024. Please, spread the word within your respective networks!

Details and link to application forms here: https://jobs.helsinki.fi/job/Helsinki-Postdoctoral-researcher-on-Algorithmic-Governance-A-Public-Perspective-%28AGAPP%29/785645302/?feedId=350602&utm_source=CareerSite_UniversityOfHelsinki

best,

Daria

Daria Gritsenko, PhD

ERC StG AGAPP (PI)

Associate professor in Digital Social Science

Center for Social Data Science<https://www.helsinki.fi/en/networks/centre-social-data-science>
University of Helsinki

Latest publications:

2024. Advancing UN digital cooperation: Lessons from environmental policy and governance. World Development, 173, 106392. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2023.106392