[AISWorld] Model Curriculum in ICT for Global Development

Edward Stohr estohr at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 6 21:39:45 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:

Sig ICT for Global Development (SIG GlobDev) is developing a model
curriculum in IT for Development for possible implementation by a university
in western Africa in September 2011.

To this end, we are collecting information about existing programs and
courses in global development - especially those concentrating on ICT for
global development.

We would appreciate your help in locating curricula and courses in this
area. We will create and share a repository of all information that we
collect.

Please send any information that you may have on global development
curricula (links to programs and courses, syllabi, etc.) to me at:

estohr at stevens.edu

Sincerely,

Ted

Edward A. Stohr
Co-Director, Center for Technology Management Research
Wesley J. Howe School of Technology Management
Stevens Institute of Technology
Castle Point on Hudson
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Tel: 201-216-8915  Cell: 201-993-5592  Fax: 201-216-5385
e-mail: estohr at stevens.edu