[AISWorld] 2012-2013 Salary Survey launched

Galletta, Dennis galletta at katz.pitt.edu
Fri Jan 20 12:50:18 EST 2012

While I have not taken the time to analyze the 2011 results (with small sample size; N=7 new Assistant Professors), I think it is important to start the survey for the 2012-2013 year. I have taken the quick path of copying the files, updating the dates, and testing it. Analysis will follow.

All indications are that the market is picking up and we will probably receive a great deal of information from the survey for the first time in 2-3 years.

So I am encouraging anyone receiving an offer for the Fall 2012/Spring 2013 academic year to please navigate to: http://www.pitt.edu/~galletta/salsurv.html and choose to fill out an anonymous or non-anonymous questionnaire. You can also see the table for each year if you scroll down on each year's page.

I already received one entry for 2012-2013 and you can also see the entries for 2011-2012 by clicking on the links for those years at the above URL.

DG

Dennis F. Galletta                      Professor of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh                 and Director, Katz Doctoral Program
282a Mervis Hall                            Katz Graduate School of Business
Phone +1 412-648-1699                                  Pittsburgh, PA  15260
E-mail: galletta @                                       Fax +1 412-648-1693
        katz.pitt.edu                       homepage: www.pitt.edu/~galletta<http://www.pitt.edu/~galletta>