[AISWorld] REMINDER: Registering for the AIS Mid-Career Mentoring Workshop, pre-ICIS 2013

Slaughter, Sandra A Sandra.Slaughter at scheller.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 23 12:58:03 EDT 2013

***REGISTERING for the AIS Mid-Career Mentoring Workshop, pre-ICIS 2013***

Dear Interested Participants in the AIS Mid-Career Mentoring Workshop,

Just a reminder that (if you have not already) you should please "register" for the workshop.  The workshop is free to AIS members.

Following is the link you can use to register for the workshop.

http://ais.site-ym.com/store/ListProducts.aspx?catid=240345&ftr=

We would appreciate it if you can register for the workshop if you are interested to attend, so that we can estimate our attendance and requirements for food, beverage and space..

Thank you!

Sandy Slaughter & Jason Thatcher

Sandra A. Slaughter, Ph.D., PMP
Alton M. Costley Chair and Professor
Area Coordinator, Information Technology Management
Ernest Scheller Jr. College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30308
ph: (404) 385-3115