[AISWorld] Update on the Communications of the Association for Information Systems

Jan Recker j.recker at qut.edu.au
Mon Mar 21 16:35:44 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

Volume 38 of the Communications of the Association for Information Systems features new articles and tutorials and, available online at http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/.

We have also taken two more major steps in increasing the reach of the outlet:

The Communications of the Association for Information Systems is now on Facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/CommunicationsoftheAIS/.

The Facebook community page is meant to foster an interaction about the communications that are published by our journal. We seek to provide a lively platform where scholars and other community members can post, comment, discuss and otherwise interact about content in our journal. The community is active and lively, managed by the CAIS Associate Editor John Tripp from Baylor University. We look forward to you joining the community.

Likewise, you can tune in to news from the Communications of the Association for Information Systems using our Twitter channel, at https://twitter.com/AIS_CAIS.

Finally, we have revised and expanded the special departments in which we will actively seek and publish articles in addition to our regular articles. The departments are explained at http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/format.html, and you can check the relevant requirements and identify the department editors at:

  *   IS Education<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/is_education.pdf>
  *   Debate<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/debate.pdf>
  *   Papers in French<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/papers_in_french.pdf>
  *   Panel Reports<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/panel_reports.pdf>
  *   History and Philosophy of IS<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/history_and_philosophy.pdf>

Many thanks for your continuing interest in the Communications of the Association for Information Systems.

Happy reading, tweeting and posting.

With regards,

Dr. Jan Recker

Editor in Chief, Communications of the Association for Information Systems
mailto:caiseditorinchief at gmail.com