[AISWorld] Call for participation: 2019 IS Job Index

Munir Mandviwalla mandviwa at temple.edu
Sun Mar 17 15:36:39 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues

Please consider participating in the 2019 IS Job Index - the only systematic
longitudinal national assessment of the IS job market. ISjobindex.com
<http://isjobindex.com/>  summarizes placement, salaries, demographics, type
of jobs, search process, geographical patterns, and knowledge of more than
2100 information systems (IS), management information systems (MIS), and
computer information systems (CIS) recent graduates from 58 universities
across the United States.

The 2017 results were disseminated nationally through 7000 postcards and
2500 print reports to deans, senior executives, and academics. Perhaps you
saw the poster featured at ICIS with the summary of results and logos of
participating schools? All of this promotes the IS field and gets the word
out about how well we are doing.

Continuing the two year cycle, we are planning the 2019 IS Job Index. More
than 30 schools have already signed up and we hope to count on your support.
If your school would like to participate please take a look at the project
site on http://isjobindex.com and review the call for participation and
modest fee at http://isjobindex.com/call-for-participation-2019.

We need to close the enrollment period shortly so please let me know by
March 29, 2019 if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Munir

Munir Mandviwalla

Associate Professor of Management Information Systems

Executive Director, Institute for Business and Information Technology

http://community.mis.temple.edu/mmandviwalla/