[AISWorld] Your Contribution to a Research on Human-Smart Devices Interaction

Francesco Lelli noreply at qemailserver.com
Mon Mar 30 09:36:07 EDT 2020

Hello,

I am Prof. Francesco Lelli (*)  and together with Dr. Heidi Toivonen (**) we
are running a multidisciplinary research on human-smart devices interaction.

We are inviting you to take part in a little survey regarding your
relationship with smart devices. In doing this survey, you will be able to
reflect on how you relate to technology, while contributing to a study that
aims to foster a deeper understanding of human interaction with personal smart
devices that are becoming a more and more pervasive element of our everyday
life.

We sincerely appreciate your support and collaboration.

Completing the survey will take you no more than 5 minutes.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
<https://tilburgss.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GMjalxLgvKO1ox?Q_DL=cBfRpPmSD6SC4nj_8GMjalxLgvKO1ox_MLRP_eXoG6dBbf5WseGx&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://tilburgss.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GMjalxLgvKO1ox?Q_DL=cBfRpPmSD6SC4nj_8GMjalxLgvKO1ox_MLRP_eXoG6dBbf5WseGx&Q_CHL=email

You are also welcome to forward this invitation to anybody you think may be
interested in participating in this research.

Obviously, you are very welcome to contact us if you have any questions by
replying to this email. In addition, if you have done work that you believe is
relevant for this research, please get in touch. We look forward to learning
from you!

All the Best,
Francesco Lelli and Heidi Toivonen

(*) Doing research on Internet of Things and Information Management, more
info at:https://francescolelli.info/  <https://francescolelli.info/ >
(**) Doing research on agency in the field of Psychology, more info at
http://www.heiditoivonen.com/ <http://www.heiditoivonen.com/>

Dr. Francesco Lelli
Tilburg School of Economics and Management
Department of Management
Web:   https://www.francescolelli.info/
<https://www.francescolelli.info/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=casual>
eMail: f.lelli at TilburgUniversity.edu <mailto:f.lelli at TilburgUniversity.edu>