[AISWorld] 'IS not capable of coming up with native theories' says its senior scholar

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Sun Dec 12 22:49:05 EST 2021

My 5-cent contribution: can someone of you imagine a modern and near
future world without the ICT artifact (in all of its dimensions)? Cheers!

PS Management Information Systems like Software Engineering discipline,
studies HAS (human-activity based systems) where theories (any provenance)
are totally situational. Demographic data limit strongly the applicability
of the elaborated or tested theory. Artificial/Physical and Natural
Systems have "systems" more suitable to be studied and theorized.

Manuel Mora, EngD.
Full-time Professor and Researcher Level C
ACM Senior Member / SNI Level II
Department of Information Systems
Autonomous University of Aguascalientes
Ave. Universidad 940