[AISWorld] One permanent and multiple tenure-track positions in IS at Uppsala University

Claire Ingram Bogusz Claire.Ingram at hhs.se
Fri Apr 29 02:42:23 EDT 2022

Dear all,

The Department of Informatics and Media at (www.im.uu.se<http://www.im.uu.se>) Uppsala University is growing and hiring in Information Systems.

At the Uppsala campus, we have a permanent Senior Lecturer position in Information Systems. For those not in the Swedish system, it's like an Assistant Prof. position, but permanent. Once recruited, there is no required timeline for applying for a promotion to Associate Prof. Applicants should have a PhD, experience teaching as well as an established research pipeline. https://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=490714

At our Visby campus, we are looking for multiple associate Senior Lecturers. This position is akin to a tenure-track Assistant Prof. position elsewhere, with a tenure decision made/applied for after 4 years. These positions are 50/50 research and teaching, and although one needs to already have a PhD to apply, one does not need as much teaching and research experience as for the previous position. https://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=490235

Please do contact me (claire.ingrambogusz at im.uu.se<mailto:claire.ingrambogusz at im.uu.se>) or our head of IS section Pär Ågerfalk (par.agerfalk at im.uu.se<mailto:par.agerfalk at im.uu.se>) if you have questions--and if you are thinking of applying. This is especially the case if you come from another country/system: while the Swedish system is comparable to other university systems, there are peculiarities during the recruitment process that we are happy to support in navigating.

Best,
Claire

---
Claire Ingram Bogusz
Associate Professor in Information Systems
Department of Informatics and Media
Uppsala University

Affiliated Researcher
House of Innovation