[IRIS] DESRIST 2021 is going hybrid

Xenia Vassilakopoulou polyxenv at uia.no
Tue Jul 13 02:20:18 EDT 2021

/sharing on behalf of the DESRIST 2021 committee:/

Dear colleagues,

DESRIST 2021 will be a hybrid event, comprising *both an in-person
conference and a virtual conference*. We sincerely invite you to
participate virtually, but look forward to welcoming you in person in
the beautiful city of Kristiansand, Norway. Information about the
registration and travel can be found at https://desrist2021.org/about/.

The conference theme is "The Next Wave of Sociotechnical Design". We
will discuss 37 accepted papers, including full and short papers as well
as prototype papers, and host our annual doctoral consortium. We are
also delighted to announce our *keynote speakers: Professor Youngjin Yoo
(Case Western University) *and*Professor Charles Spence (University of
Oxford)*. Both speakers will share their multidisciplinary perspectives
on sociotechnical design.

Have a lovely summer and see you at DESRIST 2021!

Sincerely,

DESRIST 2021 Committee