[AISWorld] The International Journal of ePolitics (IJEP) – Volume 1, issue 2 is published!

Celia Livermore ak1667 at wayne.edu
Tue Jul 13 16:44:29 EDT 2010

**Volume 1, issue 2 of the International Journal of ePolitics (IJEP) is now
available both on-line and in hard copy. Please see the content of the issue
below. For more information about the journal, our editorial board, our
mission, and our publication policy, please see the journal website at:

http:// www.igi-global.com/IJEP

*Contents of Volume 1, issue 2:*

1.

Preface<http://www.igi-global.com/Files/Ancillary/IJEP%20preface%201%282%29.pdf>

2.

Careful What You Say: Media Control in Putin’s Russia – Implications for
Online Content<http://www.igi-global.com/Bookstore/Article.aspx?TitleId=43597>

Pages 1-15

Katherine Ognyanova (University of Southern California, USA)

3.

The Breastfeeding Controversy and Facebook: Politicization of Image, Privacy
and Protest <http://www.igi-global.com/Bookstore/Article.aspx?TitleId=43598>

Pages 16-28

Yasmin Ibrahim (Queen Mary, University of London)

4.

Radio-Frequency Identification and Human Tagging: Newer
Coercions<http://www.igi-global.com/Bookstore/Article.aspx?TitleId=43599>

Pages 29-45

Nada Kakabadse (The University of Northampton, UK)
Alexander Kouzmin ( Southern Cross University and University of South
Australia, Australia)
Andrew Kakabadse ( Cranfield University, UK)

5.

“YouTube Debate”: A New Era of Internetized Television
Politics?<http://www.igi-global.com/Bookstore/Article.aspx?TitleId=43600>

Pages 46-64

Anastasia Deligiaouri (Higher Technological Educational Institution (ATEI)
of Western Macedonia, Greece)
Panagiotis Symeonidis ( Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece)

--
Celia Romm Livermore (PhD)
Editor-in-Chief
E-mail address: ak1667 at wayne.edu
www.igi-global.com/IJEP

President Elect
Global Information Technology Management Association (GITMA)