[AISWorld] Urgent and important - advertising your IJEP special issue

Celia Livermore ak1667 at wayne.edu
Fri Oct 8 11:27:00 EDT 2010

Hi Arik,

I discovered (completely by coincidence) a few days ago that *all the ads
that I was sending to IS World in the past few months did NOT get published*.
I had no idea that this was the case. I thought that all the messages that I
was "posting" appeared on the list and was a bit puzzled that I could not
see them but still thought that all was well. Well, it was not. This is
quite a disaster, particularly for IJEP. It can also explain why we didn't
get much response to the advertising of your special issue. The problem
seems to be intermittent - some messages get posted, some do not, and some
bounce for no reason at all. Yesterday, I was trying to send a couple of
messages as a test, with a member of AIS on the phone. Both of them bounced
because I was supposedly not a member of AIS (I am a member, of course).
This is all very mysterious and I still don't understand what is going on.

I know that you are a member of AIS as well. For this reason, I am asking
that you start advertising your special issue *by yourself*. I have attached
a copy of your ad. The address to send the ad to is:

AISWorld at lists.aisnet.org

All you need to do is copy and paste the title into the subject line of your
message and then the body of the ad into the text area of the e-mail message
and SEND. If you are a member of IS World, which I assume you are, there
should not be any problem with this and you should get a copy of your
message shortly after you send it. And, yes, please start doing it
immediately. Time is running out for your special issue.

All the best. Celia

--
Celia Romm Livermore (PhD)
Editor-in-Chief
E-mail address: ak1667 at wayne.edu
www.igi-global.com/IJEP

President Elect
Global Information Technology Management Association (GITMA)
http://www.gitma.org/