[AISWorld] Request for Cancer Research

Tmitri A. Owens towens at cis.gsu.edu
Tue Oct 12 16:11:30 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:

To celebrate the 82nd birthday of my brother Ralph and myself on the 24th October, 2010 and at the same time to commemorate the death of his wife Jacqueline from cancer one year ago we have decided to on a novel experience for us - skydiving.  This will take place, weather permitting, on 24th October and we are promoting the event for Cancer Research UK.  We are looking for contributions from our many friends.

Details can be found on www.justgiving.com/Frank-Land

I hope to see many of you in St Louis.

Your help in this would be appreciated

Best wishes,

Frank Land
Emeritus Professor, Information Systems and Innovation Group
London School of Economics

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm