[AISWorld] Open Position Assistant Professorship (Non-Tenure-Track) at the University of Zurich

schwabe schwabe at ifi.uzh.ch
Sun Nov 21 12:18:04 EST 2010

University of Zurich
Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and IT

The Department of Informatics at the University of Zurich
seeks applications for an

            Assistant Professorship (non-tenure-track)
         in Information Systems ("Wirtschaftsinformatik")

We seek applications from highly qualified
persons in the early stages of their academic
careers with a strong research focus in any area
of Information Systems ("Wirtschaftsinformatik"
in German), using any sort of research
methodology. Involvement in teaching at all
levels is expected.

Prerequisites include a Ph.D. degree, excellent
scientific qualifications, and teaching
experience. The faculty supports innovative
research linking Informatics with the faculty's
other disciplines. We explicitly encourage women
with the appropriate qualifications to apply.
Details about the position and the expected
application documents can be found at
http://www.ifi.uzh.ch/profhires.

Applications should be submitted by e-mail (with
the candidate's file attached as a single PDF
document) to the Dean of the Faculty of
Economics, Business Administration and IT, Prof.
Dr. Dr. Josef Falkinger,
<appointment at oec.uzh.ch>. Primary consideration
will be given to applications received by January
3, 2011.

Prof. Dr. Gerhard Schwabe
Department of Informatics
University of Zurich