[AISWorld] Call for Participation: 6th Conference on Professional Knowledge Management (WM2011)

Ronald MAIER Ronald.Maier at uibk.ac.at
Wed Jan 19 04:08:59 EST 2011

6th Conference on
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
>From Knowledge to Action
http://www.wm-konferenz2011.org/

W M 2 0 1 1

February 21-23, 2011
in Innsbruck, Austria

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce that the 6th biennial conference on Professional Knowledge Management (WM2011) will come to Innsbruck in February 2011.

This conference provides a broad integrative overview of organizational, cultural, social and technical aspects on knowledge management. It focuses on bringing together different research disciplines and sharing experiences gained in the different areas where knowledge management is being applied.

We would like to invite you to join scientists and practitioners from various disciplines who share their experiences in knowledge management, discuss current problems and learn from each other at the WM2011. The conference program consists of discussions, workshops and tutorials and is complemented by three keynotes:

- "Leadership in Organizational Knowledge Creation" by Prof. Dr. Georg von Krogh (ETH Zürich)
- "My story of knowledge management" by Dr. Angelika Mittelmann (Voestalpine Stahl GmbH)
- "Information Economics" by Prof. Dr. Klaus Schredelseker (University of Innsbruck)

Additionally, the annual knowledge management prize "proWM" will be awarded as part of the conference program. This prize is advertised by the three knowledge management organisations GfWM - Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement, Germany (http://www.gfwm.de/), PWM - Plattform Wissensmanagement, Austria (http://www.pwm.at/) and SKMF - Swiss Knowledge Management Forum, Switzerland (http://www.skmf.net/).

We would like to invite you to actively participate in the WM2011! Register now and find more details at the conference website (http://www.wm-konferenz2011.org/).

We look forward to meeting you in Innsbruck.

Best wishes,

Ronald Maier.
----------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Ronald Maier
Leopold-Franzens-University of Innsbruck
School of Management
Information Systems

Universitaetsstrasse 15
A-6020 Innsbruck