[AISWorld] Crowdsourcing

Joseph Sarkis jsarkis at clarku.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:01:15 EST 2011

Hi all,

I thought I'd bring attention to the IS community an interesting site that could be considered 'Crowdsourcing' software.  Not really sure of the term Crowdsourcing overall and what it means, but I thought if anyone knew, it would be the AIS listserv members.  The site is allourideas.org

I became aware of it for a journal ranking item and something that can be completed for IS journals?

Here is a site for ranking colleges:  http://www.allourideas.org/college

It looks like fun.  I wonder about its applicability to research and classroom instruction.

-Joe S.