[AISWorld] Call for papers - The 34th Information Systems Research Seminar in Scandinavia, IRIS 2011 - "ICT of Culture – Culture of ICT"

Timo.Lainema at tse.fi Timo.Lainema at tse.fi
Mon Feb 28 17:17:02 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

A gently reminder: the deadline for IRIS 2011 (Information Systems Research Seminar in Scandinavia) submissions is one month away. See the original cfp below.

Best regards,

Timo Lainema
Timo Lainema, PhD
Visiting Scholar, Bentley University, Information and Process Management
Assistant Professor, Turku School of Economics, Inf. Syst. Science
Adjunct Professor, University of Turku, Education