[AISWorld] Academic Position in Information Systems/Oerations Mnagement

Harindranath, G G.Harindranath at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 11:15:31 EDT 2011

Reader/Senior Lecturer in Information Systems or Operations Management

Royal Holloway, University of London - School of Management

The School of Management has over 1400 FTE students and 70academic staff
and has recently undergone a period of rapid expansion. We are now
looking for staff who can contribute to high quality research and
teaching in order to consolidate the School's national and international
standing.

In particular, we wish to appoint a scholar with an international
reputation to a Reader/Senior Lecturer in the Technology and Information
Management Group. We would welcome applicants working in any areas
within this field, but especially in information systems, innovation and
technology management, project management or operations management. The
successful candidate will join the Technology and Information Management
Subject Group, which is one of five such groups within the School and
has 9 members. The research undertaken within the TIM group is
characterised by an interest in international, comparative and critical
approaches to information, technology and operations management. The
subject group contributes across the whole range of undergraduate and
postgraduate programmes offered by the School, including a successful
Masters programme in Business Information Systems which is jointly
offered with the Department of Computer Science. We are currently also
developing a Masters in Innovation and Technology Management.

Further details and an application form are available to download at
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/jobs/home.aspx  or by contacting the Recruitment
Team by email: recruitment at rhul.ac.uk  or tel: 01784 414241.

Further information on the Technology and Information Management subject
group can be obtained from Acting subject group convenor, Dr G
Harindranath at G.Harindranath at rhul.ac.uk.

Further information on the School of Management can be obtained from
Head of School, Prof Chris Smith at Chris.Smith at rhul.ac.uk.

Please quote the reference X0211/1782

The closing date for the receipt of applications has now been EXTENDED
TO 12 NOON ON FRIDAY 29TH APRIL 2011.

The College is committed to equality and diversity, and encourages
applications from all sections of the community.